Sanwa PGS-XB2 SXR Response (0.11s/21.1kg/7.4V) Brushless Servo
- Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry at Launch
- Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
- Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Setting Gear
- Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside, Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
# Initial Setting on Setting Gear is necessary.
- FH5U: SXR(Sanwa Xtreme Response) Mode-Compatible
- SSL-Compatible Programmable Servo
# Compatible with CODE 10 (M12S, EXZES ZZ, MT-44). Not Compatible with CODE 5 (M12, EXZES Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S)
- PGS Setting Gear-Compatible
- Super Response (SSR) Mode-Compatible
- High Response (SHR) Mode-Compatible
- Li-Po 2 CELL-Compatible
- High Torque Type
- Brushless Motor
- Full Aluminum Case
- Full Metal Gear (Strengthening Gears)
- AL Heat Sink
- Black Harness
- SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting)
- STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment)
- BOOST (Boost Adjustment)
- D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment)
- MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
- MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment)
- BREAK (Break Adjustment)
- MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area)
- MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
- MAX-PW (Max Duty Adjustment)
- PGS-Servo Explanation
# Setting Gear is necessary for ◎setting.
|Speed (7.4V)||0.11 sec/60°|
|Speed (6.0V)||0.14 sec/60°|
|Torque (7.4V)||21.1 kg/cm|
|Torque (6.0V)||17.9 kg/cm|
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category:
Futaba HPS CB500 HV
NEW Futaba HPS CT701 HV Low...
New Futaba HPS CB701 HV